Personalization of Magnetic Stripe & EMV (Chip) compliant cards
EDC caters to multiple banking clients in the UAE, GCC, Africa and the Far East, We have the ability to provide end-to-end card solutions, which consist of supplying financial cards & stationery from partners at highly competitive prices, handle card personalization with in-house fulfillment and manage dispatch services with leading global logistic partners with exceptional turnaround times.
Our card bureau is equipped with the highest technology in the field of chip profiling and data preparation, chip personalization of EMV Contact / Contactless Cards along with automated / manual fulfillment with a wide range of mailing and packaging solutions.
EDC source pre-printed plastics from its authorized Visa & MasterCard suppliers at competitive rates puts us an edge above competitors.
EDC also provides value added services such as instant issuance solutions, project management, PIN mailer solution and return mail management.
- Central and Instant Issuance
- Secured data transfer via FTP/ SFTP server firewalls
- 24/7 operations. Personalization of debit, credit and pre-paid (contact or contactless) cards with a capacity of 3000 per hour.
- Secured vault for card storage
- Dedicated key management team
- High quality and robust processes.
- Scalability as required
- Access control & intrusion protection system.
- Redundant site – Disaster recovery management
EDC’s Instant Issuance revolutionizes the customer experience by enabling banks and financial institutions to convert a blank or preprinted card into a ready-to-use credit or debit card right in front of the customer’s eyes. This service elevates the customer experience for the banks end consumer and also increases the revenue stream for the bank with the customer using its debit, credit or pre-paid card immediately.
This solution is a ‘premium service’ with immeasurable advantages and cost benefits. EDC can support banks and financial institutions in setting up the entire solution with sourcing or advising on suitable instant issuance machines to cater to the requirements and complete project management.,
- Time and cost effective
- Reduced logistic expenses
- Quick end-user activation
- Immediate re-issuance of cards.
- Increased revenue and usage rates Get in touch
EDC facilitates a high volume of card personalization and fulfillment activities for its financial clients from its centralized location in Dubai. Our PCI certified center holds state-of-the-art machines for doing different types of card personalization such as thermal, indenting embossing and tipping with contact/contactless chip & magnetic stripe encoding, which are affixed with automated fulfillment, done in one go without having any manual intervention. .
With its in-house dedicated and qualified staff managing the manual fulfillment, EDC can carry out customized sorting, grouping, and fulfillment of cards into welcome boxes with airway printing and preparation of courier pouches and dispatch to various locations as per the client's expectations..
- Capacity to handle larger volumes
- Quick turnaround times
- Highest security
- Automated quality assurance
- Quick adaptability to emerging solutions
- Lower operational costs by outsourcing
(Automated & Manual)
- Card & Carrier personalized and matched with a bar code printed on the card carrier automatically affixed on the card carrier
- Activation stickers can be applied on the card automatically inline.
- Up to 4 inserts can be fulfilled automatically into the envelop
- Card carrier will be folded and inserted automatically into envelopes
- Pin wise system generated report.
EDC’s fulfillment, logistics and dispatch services makes it a one stop shop that meets all your fulfillment requirements. Our highly trained team manages all types of fulfillment requirements with absolute precision of packaging and handling the packs dispatching them to the end user, and providing sophisticated reporting structures and tracking methods.
- Qualified and professional packing of credit and debit cards packs
- Fulfillment of Welcome packs/boxes with required marketing collaterals
- Sorting, matching, inserting, segregating, labeling, sticking, affixing, sealing, and bundling for all types of personalized packs.
- Strict QC processes with full reporting for each job pack or item used
With our experience in manual fulfillment, we have evolved into a highly systemized way of handling any project. Accurate and High Quality output is the key focus of our team.
Mailing & Courier Handling
Our partnership with leading courier companies has enabled us to deliver the shipments in bulk to offices or individual shipment to the end user. Our Express delivery makes sure of prompt deliveries, in the highest manner of safety.
- Individual Air way bill printing as per the client requirement.
- Individual Air way bill matching with the personalized letter/envelope.
- Inserting the envelope into the courier pouch.
- Inserting the Air way bill into the courier pouch
- Sealing the courier pouch
- EDC can handle bulk dispatch to single location.
- Packing into boxes for courier dispatch.
Pin Printing & Fulfillment
The bureau also provides highly secure pin mailer printing and personalization that ensures holistic services.
- Encrypted Data is received through secured channel to EDC Secured FTP Server.
- High speed Pin Mailer Printing.
- Personalization of variable data on Pre-printed Pin Mailer stationery.
- Printing done in highly secured environment.
- On-behalf Pin Protection key loading activity and PIN Management processes.
- Fulfillment of Pin Mailers as per client requirements.
Return Mail Service (RTS)
Return Mail Service (RTS) is a value added service provided by EDC to its clients. This service helps the clients to reduce unnecessary printing & logistic cost for sending shipments to its end users. EDC has got a unique process for handling return shipments, which gives the client visibility of all its shipments of non-delivered status, archiving & re-dispatching of returned shipments based on client’s request. Also destruction of returned shipments after a certain period time.
All this process happens in a highly secured environment with proper logs maintained.
The report will consist of:
- Date received
- Ref. no. (Last 6 digits of the card number)
- Customer Name
- Card/Product type
- No. of cards (Primary & supplementary)
- Date destroyed
- No. of cards shredded
SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS FOR CARDS
Card specific software solutions are developed mainly in two horizons, Chip Profile Development and Customized Application Development.
Chip profile development
- EMV data Preparation
- Mifare card programming
- Chip profiles development based on EMV Standards for all types of chips
Customized Application Development
- Virtual card images creation similar to the tangible card
- Creating customized reports for production and delivery facilities
- Ability to build customized applications with data analysis, conversion, sorting, data grouping, etc.